Welcome to the Online Registration for the Duxbury Youth Tackle Football Fall 2021 football season.
The early registration with $50 discount deadline is May 2nd.
The Rookie Tackle program is an instructional program designed to teach the fundamentals of football, in a safe and fun manner. We will incorporate the USA Football "Rookie Tackle" rules and guidelines in this program. The Rookie Tackle program is played with fewer players on a smaller field. Coaches remain on the field to instruct players.
1. We are collecting your insurance and medical information online in order to have more accurate & up to date information.
2. We do not accept checks for registration. For the 2021 season, fees must be paid in full during online registration.
3. When registering, please use the CURRENT 2020/2021 school year as the grade. The system will
automatically advance your child one year in July.
4. As in the past, Duxbury Dragon Football & Cheer has adopted the CDC HeadsUp Program. This program outlines best practices to follow regarding Practice, Drills, Tackling, Training, Concussion Awareness and much more. You will notice a new tab at the top of our website with lots of great information and links about this program. As part of the DDF&C Policy, all 7th and 8th grade athletes are required to have a Baseline Impact Test performed before they are allowed to participate in any competition. This test is available at most pediatric offices and is often covered under insurance. If you need help finding a venue to perform this test just let us know and we can help.
5. You will need to choose a volunteer opportunity.
Please note registration fees alone do not cover the cost to run our program. With increased
expenses for equipment, field usage, referees etc., additional fundraising is needed. There may be
raffles, program books, concessions, and other fundraising initiatives to offset the cost. Additional information regarding volunteering will be provided at the start of the season.
If you have any questions or problems, please send an email to email@example.com.
Open to: Boys & Girls Residents of: 02332, 02331
born between: 09/04/2013 and 09/01/2015
In Grades: K to 1 for 2020-21 School year